The Blackpool Resort Pass has been designed to be the best ticket in town, if something doesn't make sense, the answer will hopefully be on this page.
What is The Blackpool Resort Pass?
- The Blackpool Resort Pass brings you the best of Blackpool in one trouble-free ticket at great value for money. Your pass allows you one entry into each of the specified attractions across seven days.
What is the difference between the Original Blackpool Resort Pass and Blackpool Resort Pass Plus?
- The Blackpool Resort Pass is our original pass launched in 2012 that includes: Blackpool Pleasure Beach and Nickelodeon Land; The Blackpool Tower Eye & 4D Experience; Madame Tussauds; Blackpool SEA LIFE Centre and The Blackpool Tower Dungeon. The Blackpool Resort Pass Plus was introduced in 2013 and includes NINE attractions, these are the same as the original Blackpool Resort Pass PLUS the Sandcastle Waterpark, Blackpool Zoo and the Blackpool Model Village & Gardens.
What are bolt-ons?
- As an added value to the original Blackpool Resort Passes, we are offering you the chance to ‘bolt-on’ extra attractions to create a bespoke Blackpool Resort Pass just for you.
Can I buy child or family passes?
- There ar no seperate child prices or family pass prices as the Blackpool Resort Pass represents such large savings for all. The Blackpool Resort Pass Plus provides a saving of more than £55 when based on a full individual adult standard admittance.
- Please note: under 3’s go free to The Blackpool Tower & 4D Experience, The Blackpool Tower Dungeon, SEA Life Blackpool, Madame Tussuads Blackpool, Blackpool Zoo and Sandcastle Waterpark. Under 2's receive a free Pleasure Beach Pass to enter Blackpool Pleasure Beach. If children are able to walk unaided and are accompanied by an adult, children can use the rides providing they have either a wristband or ride tickets. We recommend that the minimum age for a child to enjoy The Blackpool Tower Dungeon is 8 years, however, many children under this age visit and have a great time. The Blackpool Tower Dungeon may also not be suitable for those of a nervous disposition. Children aged 1 and under are free to watch the Circus, children aged 1yrs to 3yrs are an additional cost of £5.95 at the Blackpool Tower admissions desk or £5.00 at the Tourist Information Centre.
How do I redeem my Blackpool Resort Pass card?
- Simply take your card or your bolt on voucher to your selected attraction and they will scan your card at the selected desks and allow admittance once per attraction.
How do I redeem my Blackpool Tower Circus voucher?
- Blackpool Tower Circus seats will be allocated at The Blackpool Tower entrance upon your arrival and production of your Blackpool Resort Pass ticket. Your Blackpool Resort Pass bolt-on ticket is valid for seven days from your visit date and is subject to availability. Seats are unreserved, so please be aware queues may form early so please arrive in plenty of time to collect your tickets first. Please be aware that push chairs will not be allowed into the circus arena, and must be left in the buggy park on the ground floor level, adjacent to the Blackpool Dungeon Shop. For Circus times times, please visit www.theblackpooltower.co.uk
Where do I collect my Blackpool Resort Pass from?
- To collect your Blackpool Resort Pass you will need to go to the VisitBlackpool Tourist Information Centre either 48 hours before or on the day your Blackpool Resort Pass is valid from. If you collect your pass before the valid date, you will not be able to use your pass until that time. On collection, you will need to provide either your booking reference number or your confirmation email to be issued with your Pass.
How much notice must I give in order to book online?
- Customers have until midnight the night before to purchase their Blackpool Resort Pass online. No same day bookings can be processed, however, you are able to buy direct and in person from the VisitBlackpool Tourist Information Centre for use on the same day at an additional charge of £5 per pass. To book Blackpool Resort Passes from the VisitBlackpool Tourist Information Centre by phone call 01253 478222.
What if I am purchasing on behalf of someone else?
- The person collecting the tickets must provide the reference number of the booking and will need to quote the name, address and postcode of the person who made the booking for them.
How do I know my booking has been confirmed?
- Once you have made your booking, you will be taken to a page on the website that will hold your reference number which is a confirmation that your Blackpool Resort Pass has been booked. You will also receive a confirmation email.
What if I don’t have a printer or didn’t receive a confirmation email?
- There may be some cases where you don’t receive a confirmation email, for example, if your inbox is full or your email details were incorrect. In this case, you can write down your reference number and bring it with you.
What if I lose my Blackpool Resort Pass in resort?
- Unfortunately, we cannot refund any lost or stolen Blackpool Resort Passes. We would recommend you keep your Blackpool Resort Pass wallet with all your cards and Bolt-On's somewhere safe at all times. If you do lose your card or it gets stolen, please call the VisitBlackpool Tourist Information Centre as soon as possible on 01253 478222.
Is there a postal option?
- There is a postal option that you can select when ordering your tickets online. The cost of this is £2.50 + postage and packaging. Do not select this option if your pass start date is within 7 days of booking.
What if I want to change my selected visit date?
- Your selected visit date is non-transferable to any other date. Please make sure you are available to travel on these dates before purchasing.
Can I alter the Pass after I have booked i.e. take off or add attractions?
- You cannot alter your Pass once you have completed the payment process. This includes adding and removing bolt ons. You can purchase tickets for attractions at the VisitBlackpool Tourist Information Centre but these will not be discounted.
For individual attraction details such as opening times, facilities and information for guests with disabilities, please click the attraction logos below.
- Read our terms and conditions here.